четвртак, 6. јун 2013.

Recovery vs Relapse

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dont you get the munchies? i'm too scared to smoke weed because of them

Once you smoke for long enough the munchies tend to go away. I just tried to ignore them when I got them.

Photo



I am high and floating away with music

I am high and floating away with music

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Days by the sea, laughing and eating chips out of paper. Warm and windy days spent lying in a field....

Days by the sea, laughing and eating chips out of paper. Warm and windy days spent lying in a field. Freedom to think and feel, to close your eyes and forget. If only there could be more of them

blindsideddd: untitled by breathing exercises on Flickr.



blindsideddd:

untitled by breathing exercises on Flickr.

Photo



How many followers do you have?

6,854.

your soft whispers always reminded me of smoke, how it can fill every inch of your lungs, the way it...

your soft whispers always reminded me of smoke,

how it can fill every inch of your lungs,

the way it can make you need to catch a breath,

can even make your heart race faster,

but in a second of exhaling it is fading,

disappearing off in to the night,

even through your best attempts to hold on to it.

Do not let me discover a new series that I like because I will literally watch it for 10 hours a day...

Do not let me discover a new series that I like because I will literally watch it for 10 hours a day and by two days time will have watched every episode of it that existed

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар