недеља, 9. јун 2013.

BAMCIS!!!!

Photo









cheerinos: This makes me so disappointed



















cheerinos:

This makes me so disappointed

let's both do TUMBLR SUMMER DIET { d o t } COM

what? why?

meme-mage: I Think I Might Be A Werewolf



meme-mage:

I Think I Might Be A Werewolf

Funny flirting

So a funny thing happened to me today while buying cigarettes. While trying to pay for them my old credit card didn’t work and the conversation went like this:

Girl at the register: It didn’t work

Me: this card is kinda old 

Girl: yeah that magnetic band is all worn out

Me: (while swiping harder this time) I just have to be rough with her

Girl: (chuckles and in flirty voice says) she might like that…

card works this time

Photo



Photo







ezgee: steamcharlie: Some "kilts on the carpets" appreciation...















ezgee:

steamcharlie:

Some "kilts on the carpets" appreciation <3

Comes with a sense of pride that you're a genuine scotsman.

Photo



Photo



dr-masochist: Different Naruto stages



dr-masochist:

Different Naruto stages

Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo

















pyawakit: TRUTH.





pyawakit:

TRUTH.

Photo







vistale: Empire State



vistale:

Empire State

kane52630: Batman: The Animated Series Season 1 Episode 58The...

















kane52630:

Batman: The Animated Series

Season 1 Episode 58
The Demon's Quest Part 2

stonedfaceman: charmyvii: yassssss! Where the hell did this...



stonedfaceman:

charmyvii:

yassssss!

Where the hell did this come from? lol

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар