четвртак, 6. јун 2013.

M2M Morph

Where did that AP sequence you did last month go? Liked it a lot!

I don't really know.  Seems like tumblr is deleting some of them.

forward



forward

fat to fit by request



fat to fit by request

Hi m2mmorph. Can u make morphs of fat guys to hunks? Thanks ;) p.s. i love ur morphs btw. ;)

Here's a quickie.

Trying new software.  Let me know what you think.  (Also, I only...



Trying new software.  Let me know what you think.  (Also, I only now noticed the "let people reply" option.  Oops)

Trying new software.  Let me know what you think.



Trying new software.  Let me know what you think.

Video



Video



Younger, more vanilla



Younger, more vanilla

Tattoos / Age



Tattoos / Age

Age Progression



Age Progression

Age regression



Age regression

Bear to boy



Bear to boy

More boy to bear by request



More boy to bear by request

White to Blue Collar attempt.  Kind of sloppy.



White to Blue Collar attempt.  Kind of sloppy.

Cropped version prior post



Cropped version prior post

Becoming much younger



Becoming much younger

More extreme aging by request



More extreme aging by request

AR morph



AR morph

hey if i gave you two pictures one of me and one of my friend do you think you can do a body swap type of maniping ? one going to me into him and the other him into me?

Sure.  Personal requests can be e-mailed to me at jiben2@yahoo.com

Be sure to try to follow the guidelines for photos that I discussed in a post here.

I will not share personal photos or morph projects unless told it's okay to do so.  But please note that this is a hobby, not a business, so it may take a little while to get to requests particularly if they cannot be shared.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар