недеља, 9. јун 2013.

Hannah.

white girl in any movie: my dad said to only use this credit card for emergencies

white girl in any movie: my dad said to only use this credit card for emergencies
white girl in any movie: and this is an emergency *opens doors to mall*

rneerkat: "TRUST FALL" i shout as i jump out of the airplane without a parachute

rneerkat:

"TRUST FALL" i shout as i jump out of the airplane without a parachute

lovingmalemodels: Quentin Hubert by Brice Hardelin



lovingmalemodels:

Quentin Hubert by Brice Hardelin

dnt-go: I love this so much, because it shows guys &...



dnt-go:

I love this so much, because it shows guys & girls. 

nietzscheisdead: i've seen alot of posts on this site making fun of emos, and, i would just like to...

nietzscheisdead:

i've seen alot of posts on this site making fun of emos, and, i would just like to give my two sense about the whole thing:

1. emos aren't stupid, they lay some of the biggest eggs of many birds

2. emos ca'nt fly, so it makes them feel bad when you insult them, because again, they can't fly away to feel better

3. emos have a very large wingspan 

"I'm not living, I'm just killing time."

"I'm not living, I'm just killing time."

- Radiohead  (via halluxinate)

nicevagina: if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows 

nicevagina:

if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows 

Photo



partybarackisinthehousetonight: some people think life is like a roller coaster but my life is more...

partybarackisinthehousetonight:

some people think life is like a roller coaster but my life is more like one of those rides that spin really fast so you're pinned to the wall and can't do anything about it

daftpnk: mom i heard you were talking shit

daftpnk:

mom i heard you were talking shit

rupindah: gangbangs: if anne frank was alive today shes 83 years old but would she be a belieber

rupindah:

gangbangs:

if anne frank was alive today shes 83 years old

but would she be a belieber

Photo



But seriously I did really good today like yeah I ate dinner and even had a brownie and I...

But seriously I did really good today like yeah I ate dinner and even had a brownie and I haven’t been counting calories as bad
But now I’m laying in bed and I can feel all the calories. I can feel all the food
And I’m disgusted. I can’t breathe and I feel like I’m going to puke oh my gosh somebody help me

houndoom: people who act like hot shit when they're really just room temperature shit

houndoom:

people who act like hot shit when they're really just room temperature shit

rapewhistled: dont go to a drive in movie in a taxi cab

rapewhistled:

dont go to a drive in movie in a taxi cab

fuckinq: bo ys

fuckinq:

bo

ys

pom-bear: Do you ever get dressed and ready and feel like you look super hot, then you go out in...

pom-bear:

Do you ever get dressed and ready and feel like you look super hot, then you go out in public and compare yourself to other people and you realize you are actually a potato 

Photo



foodtrucker: do you ever think about how complex you are as a person and multiply that by 7 billion...

foodtrucker:

do you ever think about how complex you are as a person and multiply that by 7 billion and freak out about how much human consciousness there is in the world

I can’t breathe Save me

I can’t breathe
Save me

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар