недеља, 9. јун 2013.

http://tasteslikewhitegirl.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo







"I stayed in bed for over an hour looked at things on my phone I felt slightly anxious about..."

"

I stayed in bed for over an hour
looked at things on my phone
I felt slightly anxious about nothing particular
I walked downstairs and poured coffee into a jar
I asked a person on the internet if I should take drugs
I took drugs before the person had time to respond

I feel alienated by people who express concern about me without
defining their concern in terms of a specific solution or goal
I dont feel comforted by the idea of an afterlife
I dont want to continue experiencing things after I die
I want someone to pull my hair because I like the idea of someone
controlling my head without touching my head

what is the difference between being an independent person
and being a person who is accepting of loneliness

"

- "Today My Alarm Went Off at 12:30 p.m.," Mira Gonzalez 

Photo


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me


Sugar Skulls by Snow Violent / posted by ianbrooks.me

Photo



avantfuck: my opinion on everything changes so rapidly

avantfuck:

my opinion on everything changes so rapidly

Photo



"And when the farmer has got his house , he may not be the richer but the poorer for it, and it be..."

"And when the farmer has got his house , he may not be the richer but the poorer for it, and it be the house that has got him. As I understand it, that was a valid objection urged by Momus against the house which Minerva made, that she "had not made it movable, by which means a bad neighborhood might be avoided"; and it may still be urged, for our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed in them; and the bad neighborhood to be avoided is our own scurvy selves. I know one or two families, at least, in this town, who, for nearly a generation, have been wishing to sell their houses in the outskirts and move into the village, but have not been able to accomplish it, and only death will set them free."

- Henry David Thoreau

Photo



"For women who are tied to the moon, love alone is not enough. We insist each day wrap it's knuckles..."

"

For women who are tied to the moon, love alone is not enough. We insist each day wrap it's knuckles through our heart strings and pull. The lows. The joy. The poetry. We dance at the edge of a cliff, you have fallen off. So it goes. You will climb up again.

You rare girl, once again, you have a body that belongs to no lover, to no father, belongs to no one but you. Wear your sorrow like the lines on your palm. Like a shawl to keep you warm at night. Don't mourn the love that is lost to you now. It is a book of poems whose meters worked their way into your pulse. Even if it has slipped from your hands, it will stay in your body.

You loved a man who treated you like absinthe, half poison and half god. He tried to sweeten you, to water you down. So you left. And now you have your heart all to yourself again. A heart like a stone cottage. Heart like a lover's diary. Hope like an ocean.

"

- Letter From Anais Nin to Clementine von Radics 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар