петак, 7. јун 2013.

fatgirlxing

This! Bahaha



This! Bahaha

getsuswet: xBloodLust





getsuswet:

xBloodLust

Photo







searchingforsomething81: Mmmmmpppphhh



searchingforsomething81:

Mmmmmpppphhh

Photo



getsuswet: callmesirandobey: Some girls like it really...



getsuswet:

callmesirandobey:

Some girls like it really rough…

~Scarlett

"A woman is not written in braille, you don't have to touch her to know her."

"A woman is not written in braille, you don't have to touch her to know her."

- Such a strong, accurate statement (via 42violethill)

Photo













"I no longer need you to fuck me as hard as I hate myself. Make love to me like you know I am better..."

"

I no longer need you to fuck me as hard
as I hate myself.

Make love to me
like you know I am better than the worst thing I ever did.
Go slow.
I'm new to this
but I have seen nearly every city from a rooftop without jumping.
I have realized

that the moon did not have to be full for us to love it.
We are not tragedies
stranded here beneath it.

"

- We Were Emergencies, Buddy Wakefield (via moonbrains)

Click for the most hilarious, relatable gifs. Instead of love...



Click for the most hilarious, relatable gifs.

Instead of love letters its raunchy comments on your tumblr page. Lol what I woudlnt give for some sappy soppy love letter

flirtwiththemonster: Ellen Hopkins - Perfect



flirtwiththemonster:

Ellen Hopkins - Perfect

Photo



Photo



Photo



niknak79: Little evil teapot



niknak79:

Little evil teapot

Singing in the rain





Singing in the rain

screamyourlungs0ut: fivem0nths: I'd like to do cute shit with you. But also fuck the living fuck...

screamyourlungs0ut:

fivem0nths:

I'd like to do cute shit with you. But also fuck the living fuck out of you.

this sums up a perfect relationship.

Photo







Photo



kushandwizdom: Click here for the best collection of...



kushandwizdom:

Click here for the best collection of quotes

This is me

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар