петак, 7. јун 2013.

it's me, Jay Gee!

celebrating my babes 24th birthday with a 32 ounce ribeye steak...



celebrating my babes 24th birthday with a 32 ounce ribeye steak & kosher wine. thanks for being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I ❤ you Lenin! 😘👫🎶 (at Tierra Sur At Herzog Wine Cellars)

happy 84th birthday to my one & only grandmother, Grace...



happy 84th birthday to my one & only grandmother, Grace Gonzalez. the magnet collector & margarita lover. I❤U!

wannabe #diamondsupply t-shirt & fake new era hat....



wannabe #diamondsupply t-shirt & fake new era hat. they're jocking your steez & business @nickydiamonds1 ! #wtf

@thefaded_ performing at the Trap in Lancaster tonight! 🔊🎶👍...



@thefaded_ performing at the Trap in Lancaster tonight! 🔊🎶👍 @hott_biscuit @d_guerramusic @sugarpopzyum @lord_grimes

piercingsandink: masslyeffective: spangledmystars: I can't...







piercingsandink:

masslyeffective:

spangledmystars:

I can't click my reblog button hard enough

It's not just the ladies who get insecure, it's all of us.  It's a human trait, yo.

reblog this everytime i see it. soooo cute!

Love this so much! 😊

tavrissexual: calm your shit barbie not everyone has white...





tavrissexual:

calm your shit barbie not everyone has white privilege like you do

Seriously. That bitch has everything.

diorpaint: Please dont make fun of peoples breath sumtimes its a health issue beyond there control,...

diorpaint:

Please dont make fun of peoples breath sumtimes its a health issue beyond there control, i love you - Lil B

Word.

#bigmuff 🎸❤👫



#bigmuff 🎸❤👫

🍱🍣🍚🍤🍜 date night with @thefaded_ ❤



🍱🍣🍚🍤🍜 date night with @thefaded_ ❤

Photo



i made sum pancakes oh my god are you shitting me















i made sum pancakes

oh my god are you shitting me

love it.



love it.

Casey & Candy 🍭💜 🐾 #lisafrank school supplies are the shizz....



Casey & Candy 🍭💜 🐾 #lisafrank school supplies are the shizz. 👍

homemade "urbane cafe" style salad with their...



homemade "urbane cafe" style salad with their amazing balsamic vinaigrette dressing. 🍴

best part of my weekend = picking up my love @thefaded_ from the...



best part of my weekend = picking up my love @thefaded_ from the airport & stopping at #krispykreme after. 👍🍩

lunch date with my sister @tatertots90 from another mister....



lunch date with my sister @tatertots90 from another mister. #cheers

I just had to snap a picture of this guy. he keeps sippin on...



I just had to snap a picture of this guy. he keeps sippin on that empty soda :/ #bullyfortheday

shadow, the cutest 7 year old ever. #dontjudgepitbulls



shadow, the cutest 7 year old ever. #dontjudgepitbulls

beach time with my loyal best friends. ❤ @thefaded_ ...



beach time with my loyal best friends. ❤ @thefaded_ @pitbullsofinstagram

@diplo expressing himself in the back. throwing out horns, &...



@diplo expressing himself in the back. throwing out horns, & walking ON the crowd in a bubble. best performance of the day goes to @majorlazer ! 👍 #freetheuniverse

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар