недеља, 9. јун 2013.

Acetylcholine

Ok so I just downloaded a N64 emulator and now I will play Harvest Moon, Ocarina of Time and Pokemon...

Ok so I just downloaded a N64 emulator and now I will play Harvest Moon, Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Snap for the first time.  

I wanna live here forever



I wanna live here forever

"I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature… All of this..."

"I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature… All of this is art to me."

-  Hunter Reveu (via franki-e)

I clenched my teeth tightly together and could do nothing but...



I clenched my teeth tightly together and could do nothing but endure the pain and hold back my tears.

arquerio: . by photobyhannah on Flickr.



arquerio:

. by photobyhannah on Flickr.

by Nathalie Shau



by Nathalie Shau

Darth Tits. 



Darth Tits. 

This is me looking quite dishevelled and surprised?!   Nancy...



This is me looking quite dishevelled and surprised?!  

Nancy took this photo

Photo



ok this is scary



ok this is scary

Photo



dohertypeter: things girls are made to feel ashamed of- having periods choosing what they want to...

dohertypeter:

things girls are made to feel ashamed of-

  • having periods
  • choosing what they want to wear on their body
  • wanting to/not wanting to have sex
  • putting boys in the 'friendzone'
  • standing up against misogyny
  • ruining a boy's life by telling the police that he raped her
  • i could go on

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

Can someone make me this necklace but with an F instead of a V?...



Can someone make me this necklace but with an F instead of a V? That would be cute.. 

"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever""

-

 -Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

#this was really sweet until i thought about the fact that if that were true she would have had to kill a person to create each one -Skyedestiny

How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?

(via vikingplumb)

I just fucking lost my shit. 

(via connor-sexonlegswithahat-temple)

Photo



Photo



I feel so uninspired today that I can’t even dress myself. What is colours? 

I feel so uninspired today that I can’t even dress myself. What is colours? 

When I go to the beach I’m like a chinchila and I roll on the sand. 

When I go to the beach I’m like a chinchila and I roll on the sand. 

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар