петак, 7. јун 2013.

Brutal Master

slave-cunt: I'm not the only slave of my owner. I'm the lowest...



slave-cunt:

I'm not the only slave of my owner. I'm the lowest slave though. While other slaves are used I usually have to kneel in the corner or am only allowed to lick the cum off their bodies. Most of the time, I don't even get a face but wear a hood that hides my face, showing how low a slave object I am to my owner.

kinkydevotion: married bliss



kinkydevotion:

married bliss

kinkydevotion: new sub



kinkydevotion:

new sub

Photo



boundtightly: another throat plug Bitch takes that like a...



boundtightly:

another throat plug

Bitch takes that like a champ.

Photo



decius-c: Serving the master with her throat.



decius-c:

Serving the master with her throat.

justtwofingers: forcedpleasure: This cunt would make me such a...



justtwofingers:

forcedpleasure:

This cunt would make me such a good cock gagging fucking fuck toy.

It's amazing how much deeper I can take a cock when my tits are being abused.

Photo



daddysadist: Put to the best use.



daddysadist:

Put to the best use.

tanyabound: This will keep you safe



tanyabound:

This will keep you safe

Photo



Photo



nurses-enemas-medical-fetish: nurses-enemas-medical-fetish.tumbl...



nurses-enemas-medical-fetish:

nurses-enemas-medical-fetish.tumblr.com: All nurses & medical fetish images: enemas, catheters, douches, speculums, fisting, gyno exams, latex gloves, anesthesia & gasmask fetish, rectal thermometers, & painful medical procedures.

Photo



gatsbyswhore: Whoregatsbyswhore.tumblr.com



gatsbyswhore:

Whore
gatsbyswhore.tumblr.com

Follower submission!



Follower submission!

The Good Girl 2 (Follower submission, thanks!)



The Good Girl 2

(Follower submission, thanks!)

The Good Girl 1 (Follower submission, thanks!)



The Good Girl 1

(Follower submission, thanks!)

Photo













Нема коментара:

Постави коментар