недеља, 9. јун 2013.

Morte Within

Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo





















Photo









Lost in a dying world I reach for something more I have...



















Lost in a dying world I reach for something more
I have grown so weary of this lie I live
I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you.

vanilleclair: "We can't begin this way. Let me turn on the...







vanilleclair:

"We can't begin this way. Let me turn on the light."

Photo



Photo



Photo













grumpyandgrim: by Marcus Jones









grumpyandgrim:

by Marcus Jones

thealisabeth: ContrivedtoCharm's absolutely exquisite leather...







thealisabeth:

ContrivedtoCharm's absolutely exquisite leather ribcage corset belt!

Photo



Photo



Photo



nowthisisgothic: [Photo from Cassandra]



nowthisisgothic:

  • [Photo from Cassandra]

Photo



darkwavescene: Siouxsie Sioux



darkwavescene:

Siouxsie Sioux

Photo





















Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар